The primary role of the Social Media Campaign Coordinator is to build and manage social media advertising campaigns for Curious Jane’s local franchise clients. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Social Media and will be a part of the digital team.
Using our agency’s Facebook and Snapchat Business Platforms, the Social Media Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for building paid social media campaigns for our clients. Balancing a variety of different advertising spends and creative elements, this role will manage campaigns for retail businesses monthly. Weekly, they will be required to revisit these campaigns, check performance and build additional ads. In addition to paid social media services, the Social Media Campaign Coordinator will also be responsible for scheduling organic Facebook content for clients.
While social media will be the primary focus for this role, the Social Media Campaign Coordinator will help to support our clients in a variety of ways, through many different platforms. This role will also be responsible for managing monthly updates for our clients’ websites and building emails on behalf of our clients to their customers.
- Build and implement social media paid advertising campaigns for clients on various social media platforms
- Build and manage client campaigns according to their product bundles, timelines and budgets
- Post organic social media posts for clients on social media platforms
- Continuously work to optimize campaign performance
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to campaign challenges or problems
- Track and manage client tasks and projects through Curious Jane’s project management software
- Work directly with account managers to consult about their clients’ social media campaigns
- Post organic website content on client websites and other sites as needed
- Build and implement email marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Participate in agency meetings, as needed to improve Curious Jane processes and client campaigns
- Participate in occasional client meetings, either in person or virtual
- Contribute to light shared administrative tasks, as needed
- Assist with one-off projects or requests, as needed by the digital team
- Assist with updating digital team process documents
- Learn new digital marketing platforms and technologies, as needed by the digital team
- Other responsibilities as requested by manager or department director
The right candidate for this role will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, or equivalent experience.
- Have their Facebook Blueprint Certification (Associate Level) or will study to become certified within one year of hire.
- Demonstrate clear and concise organization. Organization is key to this role, as there are many different projects and campaigns running at the same time. To succeed in this role, extreme organization is a must. The digital team will provide the tools to organize and manage workloads, but the right candidate for this role will be at the top of their game.
- Provide clear written and oral communication. This candidate will need to be able to work closely with the Senior Manager of Social Media to communicate campaign statuses, challenges, successes, or any problems or concerns. It will be expected of this candidate to be able to clearly provide updates, insights or answer questions regarding their client campaigns.
- Operate in a detail-oriented way. To successfully manage client campaigns across a variety of platforms, this candidate will be expected to be thorough, detail-oriented, and will need to be diligent.
- Bring a curious mind to Curious Jane, ask questions and be eager to bring new ideas to the table.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Be a team player and be a fun addition to the digital team.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Open Paid-Time Off
- Fun co-workers and company culture
Work Requirements & Conditions
- Available during standard business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions
- The position requires some lifting and filing of documents
- Sensitive records will routinely be handled and/or observed in this position
- Occasional attendance after normal working hours may be required
About Curious Jane
Curious Jane is The Ad Agency for Franchises. We help franchises and entrepreneurs to grow locally, regionally and nationally. With more than 17 years’ experience building franchise brands, we are thought leaders in the franchise industry focusing on digital and social media advertising, creative, PR, web and media buying. Curious Jane is located in beautiful downtown, Lakeland, Florida.